The alert window on the main screen makes current status and alerts highly visible.
- Instantly identify critical conditions.
- Immediately know if scanning has been interrupted.
- Quickly restart a scan with the “start scanning” control button.
The active tab is highly visible
with larger bold text.
Easily identify the active battery and string to quickly isolate issues.
A string level alarm indicator is available for each string so you can quickly identify strings in alarm.
Both string and battery indicators turn red if any cell or probe is outside of alarm limits.
The expanded string length display makes battery status immediately visible.
- The view is automatically formatted to accommodate any string configuration with 600+ cells.
- Administrators of large systems will Instantly see the battery status for large string configurations.